Thursday, April 19, 2007

Partay!

Today totally rocked...I WON!!! The Administrative Law Judge decided I am definitely disabled as of 2005. He will look at the medical records again to see if I am eligible for any back pay on my first filing, keeping in mind that the Federal Court sent it back for review due to the lack of weight given to personal letters from several friends, stating the disabling problems they had observed. So hopefully in about 3 months my SSI will kick-in.

I feel so vindicated! All the denials bothered me and made me wonder if I was just being a wimp about my pain and other problems. Even before my lawyer questioned me, the court-appointed Dr. said I was eligible beginning in '05. I had prayed that the judge would say something one way or the other and God answered. Thank you GOD and thank you to all my friends who believed in me. Party in my little corner of the world tonight, come on over!

No comments: