Sunday, July 15, 2007

So, I wonder sometimes if anyone even reads this stuff. I never get any comments, but then, I have visited others' blogs and not commented. I suppose this is a journal of sorts, but I don't totally bare my soul here. I hope that some of my friends read here, to keep up with what's going on in my life. If that's who you are, I'd love it if you left me a comment/note to say you've been here.

Does this bother anyone else? We were watching Cartoon Network the other night. First off, they were pushing a movie, one featuring the characters that are fast food, can't remember the name right now, Like the Hunger Force or something. So they put the movie in a tiny window on the bottom left of the screen and then do ads about it that cover 1/2 to 3/4 of the TV screen, even blotting out a character's face in the cartoon we were watching! The other thing I hate is when the ad in the middle of the show makes noise over the soundtrack. If they didn't all do it, I would boycott, but my brain can't handle that much silence in a day; I need something to keep my mind from thinking about the pain. It's still extremely irritating though! Any ideas how we can get them to stop? I'm thinking on it.

No comments: