Friday, August 10, 2007

Is there a Carlton Sheppard in the House?

I just wanted to follow up on my bridge collapse worries. I did get in touch with both sides of my family in St. Paul, MN and everyone is accounted for, no one I know was on that bridge that day. Calling my cousin Cheryl may result in my setting her up a website, so that's good! But the Twin Cities Police Dept. has called me repeatedly, at least 3 times now, even though I have assured them that my family is all accounted for, because of a glitch, I guess you'd call it. They wanted all the names, but that would have been 7 or more names to go through. So I gave them last names: Carlton, Sheppard, MacDonald, and Neisch. Although I have explained that, they keep calling me to see if Carlton Sheppard has been accounted for yet! Maybe I should use that name in one of my novels, it seems very believable, LOL!

No comments: